INITIATE WITH US
STEPS TO INITIATION WITH SPIRITUAL WIFI
If you are destined to become a Mamisi (mamiwata priest/priestess) in our spiritual wellness community, it is important to approach this ancient path with respect, dedication, and a genuine desire to connect with yourself, your spirit guides and ancestors.
Here are some steps to consider taking:
Research and Learn: Begin by signing up for of our Basic Vodou classes to learn about the traditions, beliefs, and practices of West African Vodou. Familiarize yourself with the deities, rituals, ceremonies, and cultural aspects associated with the path of Mamiwata.
Seek Guidance: Inquire about our 1-on-1 classes to become more knowledgeable with guidance on your journey to becoming whole. We provide valuable insights into the the Mamiwata traditions you wish to follow and help deepen your understanding of their origin and the practices involved.
Connect with Ancestors: Cultivate a relationship with your ancestors through ancestral veneration practices such as setting up an ancestral altar or participating in ancestor-focused rituals. Offerings, prayers, and Ritual ceremonies can help establish a connection between yourself and your lineage.
Honoring Your God Self: Engage in regular meditation or prayer sessions to connect with your Higher Self/God Self and seek guidance especially on your star days.
Participate in our Community Events: Attend workshops, ceremonies, gatherings or join our online communities where we bring other practitioners together to share knowledge and experiences within the West African Vodou community.
Embrace Rituals & Ceremonies: Participate in traditional rituals or ceremonies under proper guidance to deepen your connection to the spirits while honoring cultural protocols.
Embody Your Role Ethically: Aspiring priestesses should strive for ethical conduct by respecting cultural boundaries while working towards healing oneself and others within their community.
Remember that becoming a priest/priestess is not just about acquiring knowledge but also embodying certain qualities such as humility, integrity, and compassion for others' well-being.
It's essential always to approach these practices respectfully while honoring their origins.
STEPS TO INITIATION
- A first divination will be performed to find out what spirits walk with you and the path you are destined to take.
- A privacy agreement will be signed before the second divination. which is when your spirits and ancestors will be called and questioned regarding their requirements for initiation and in order to work with you after initiation.
- An NDA will be signed along with required 50% deposit from initiate to proceed
- The Name(s) of your Spirits will be revealed along with their role(s).
- Preparation toward initiation must begin -carvings, and other supplies. buying items required for initiation.
- A full or partial payment (50 %) is required to proceed with further preparations.
- The initiate-to-be must begin to take classes (required) to learn more about their spirits and what is required from an initiate, morally and spiritually.
- A complete payment is required 2-3 months prior to initiation date.
- Luxury accommodations in Ghana
- Arrive in Ghana at least 7 days prior to initiation to begin cleansing rites.
- After ceremonies, a third divination will be done to confirm with spirits if everything went well and and if they have received your offerings and required items.
- When this First step is complete, the real learning and practicing begins.
- There will be a 2-3 year learning period for every initiate and the first 6 months of these classes will be included with initiation fees.
You will receive a guidance package after you initial deposit is complete with details of possible things to expect.
All Inclusive Initiation Package includes:
* Airport Pick up & Drop Off
* 14 night stay at a 4 star Apartment/hotel (with kitchen, your own room & ensuite bathroom)
* 3 night stay in a 4-star hotel/Apartment in Keta (single occupancy) during initiation.
* Head Washing Ritual
* Spiritual cleansing and Healing Rituals
* Initiation & Realignment Ritual Ceremonies
* Spiritual Naming Ceremny
* 5 Star restaurant recommendation
* Luxury Transportation for places w/ itinerary
* All Excursions and Entrance Fees to visiting sites.
* Group Security
* Ewe language class
* Several Private phone and Zoom classes before and after initiation
* Protection Rituals
* 1-on-1 divination with Nyigblanua Asiimapim II (face to face)
* Sacred Body painting Rituals
* Private History Class
* Private Vodou Class (includes divination)
And much more!